More about the last cleanse I'll ever do

People keep asking me about it, so here it is & here is how I have included it into the personal growth work I explore with others when it comes to cleansing.

As I mentioned in the previous blog post, I now love nutritional cleansingHowever, NO SYSTEM WILL WORK to ensure a lifetime of change until you are also able to dissolve the beliefs and unconscious decisions that support the compulsiveness of your eating, bingeing or starving yourself.   I have tried MANY different products on the market and have had varying results - sometimes I did it hoping for some quick weight loss, sometimes it was to give my body a break and get my energy & rest back on track.  I was honestly skeptical when I started hearing about Isagenix several years ago and it took me a long time before I actually decided to try it.  (Weird, because I was willing to starve by live on lemon juice and maple syrup with cayenne pepper for weeks!!)

I'm now kicking myself for waiting as long as I did.  Really.  Had I started using these terrific products when I was first told about them I would be years ahead!  But thankfully I did try them because they are fantastic.  It took just a couple of days before I felt better, looked different, and had different thoughts running through my brain about food.
Having such wonderful results solidified my desire to make this available to all of my clients who are willing to 'do the work' when it comes to their Emotional Eating and Mind Games.
As people decide that Isagenix is one of the tools they want to incorporate into their healthy lifestyle changes,  I am right there supporting you through life lasting shifts.  When you try the 30 day nutritional supplement and cleanse system my telephone/email coaching (related to your weight or not) is FREE because I want to ensure you get the absolute best support and resources to make the life long changes we all struggle with at some level to achieve*.  As you add missing nutritional elements back into your body with these products, we will also be incorporating the emotional aspects that have prevented you from being successful, TRULY successful, in your battle with eating and weight.

And when you get the income potential of Isagenix and help others add the best food on the planet into their lives, I will extend my free telephone coaching (again, this coaching does not have to be specifically related to weight) to anyone on your team as well**, to solidify the support and give added value and confidence to people who are just sick and tired of failing.

(They way it is set up, it just makes sense to Sign Up & Save as an associate because you get discounted product right from your first order. Plus when people see your results and sign up with you, it takes no time for your own product to be paid for.)

This world needs to be healthier and happier and I know it's happening...so this is one more way I can contribute!


* Free coaching will continue for as long as you are an 'Active Associate' with Isagenix - that could mean for LIFE!
**Again, Free coaching will be ONGOING - for as long as your team member(s) is an 'Active Associate' with Isagenix - NO time limitation! 
How's THAT for positive fine print!

No comments:

Post a Comment